St. Agnes College Library and Information Centre
- Books in U.G. – The library has 56326 books. The Library has transferred 7360 books to PUC due to bifurcation.
- Books in P.G. – 2348
- No.of Periodicals and Journal and Newspapers – The Library subscribes to 43 National and International Journals and
- No.of Compact Discs and DVD’s – 235 in various subjects and 292 Textual CD’S
- No. of Newspaper Clipping Files – 36 in various subjects.
Collections in Electronic Journals & Books
- INFLIBNET -National Library and Information Services Infrastructure for Scholarly Content – NLIST (6000+ e-journals and 30,00,000+ e-books)
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore (RGUHS) – HELINET
- Database (Proquest Database – 2540 publications & 220 books)
- SAGE Publishers: Scholarly journals in Management
- Down to Earth – Science and Environment fortnightly
- Indian Academy of Sciences – Current Science & Resonance
Reference Books - 5358
Project Books - 469
The library took the initiative in 2012-13 to identify rare collections including several Sanskrit books, Home Science books and Dictionaries, and the work continued for a period of five years. The initiative was publicised in the newspaper Prajavani on 27-08-2012, in an article – Kapatinolagina Rathnagalu (Gems in the Cupboard). Presently 677 books are maintained in the Rare Collections section and are displayed for the benefit of staff and students.